Operating since 1998, Insite quickly became one of the area’s leading digital agencies. Our award-winning portfolio of work probably has something to do with it. But so do our relationships. Our clients are our partners. As a result, we get a healthy dose of repeat business and long-term projects from these symbiotic relationships.
Motivated by a passion for what we do, we stay sharp by constantly challenging ourselves, learning new skills, and sharing information. We keep each other updated about the latest trends and technologies through our monthly springboard sessions. But it’s not all work, all the time. We do know when to play and how to get our hands dirty, whether we’re planting trees in our community or putting our foosball table to good use.
- Owen Hannay CEO
- Bren Montgomery President
- Karen Stanton CFO
- Evan Taylor Creative Director
- Chris Lang Sr. Front-end Developer
- Aaron Fickes Technical Director
- Chris Isom Dir. of Ongoing Services
- Cam Beck Strategy & Optimization
- Adrienne Palmer Founder
- Ryan Mattes Principal Software Engineer
- Sam Montelongo Application Developer
- Jeremy Henderson Art Director
- Will Smith Application Developer
- Libby McCown Project Manager
- Preston Horn Application Developer
- Kim Perkins Traffic/QA Manager
- Ian Murphy Project Manager
- Abbie DeBlank Sr. Account Manager
- Whitney Phinyawatana Account Manager
- James Taggart Application Developer
Our mission is to humanize technology to contribute to and keep up with an evolving world. We understand technology—we use it, believe in it, speak its language. And we stay current with the latest technologies so our clients won’t have to.