Operating since 1998, Insite quickly became one of the area’s leading digital agencies. Our award-winning portfolio of work probably has something to do with it. But so do our relationships. Our clients are our partners. As a result, we get a healthy dose of repeat business and long-term projects from these symbiotic relationships.
Motivated by a passion for what we do, we stay sharp by constantly challenging ourselves, learning new skills, and sharing information. We keep each other updated about the latest trends and technologies through our monthly springboard sessions. But it’s not all work, all the time. We do know when to play and how to get our hands dirty, whether we’re planting trees in our community or putting our foosball table to good use.
- Adrienne Palmer Founder
- Owen Hannay CEO
- Bren Montgomery President
- Karen Stanton CFO
- Melissa Moore Digital Solutions Director
- Evan Taylor Creative Director
- Boomer Chief Office Dog
- clang “Chris” Lang Sr. Front-end Developer
- Ryan Mattes Sr. Application Developer
- Chris Isom Ongoing Services Manager
- Brandon Culpepper Sr. Application Developer
- Megan Smith Art Director
- Jeff Lloyd Developer
- Cali Thompson Account Manager
- Patrick Hassell Digital Strategist
- Marissa Wencl Operations Administrator
- Aaron Fickes Sr. Application Developer
- Preston Horn Application Developer
- Ian Murphy Project Manager
- Son Chau Application Developer
- Whitney Phinyatawana Project Manager
Our mission is to humanize technology to contribute to and keep up with an evolving world. We understand technology—we use it, believe in it, speak its language. And we stay current with the latest technologies so our clients won’t have to.